Dear Students, As BAU Exchange Office, we are happy to announce that the results for Erasmus+ English Exams on 13th March 2023 are available now for the students that have taken the exam! **We kindly advise our students to read this whole text before looking to the PDF at the end of the the […]
As BAU Exchange Office, we are happy to announce that the results for Erasmus+ English Exams on 13th March 2023 are available now for the students that have taken the exam!
**We kindly advise our students to read this whole text before looking to the PDF at the end of the the announcement.**
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT EXAM SCORES:
- Students who have less score than 60 points will not be able to continue with their applications.
- Students who have more score than 60 points are eligible to continue with their applications. Please read the “note” below.
- Students who did not attend the exam on 13th March 2023 18:30, their applications will not be evaluated. We kindly remind our students that who did upload their previous exams’ result paper are not in this category.
Students need to be aware that this is only the Erasmus+ English Exam result announcement which means that you just entered the exam and have a result at the end of it. Having a score higher than 60 does not mean that you are winner for the respected program that you applied to.
You need to keep in my mind that if you have 60 points or higher, you should not act like you win the respected programs because there is going to be a period that our office will check the documents and control the applications that you did in order to create the final list with the your own respected score. After the file check, it will be clear whether you are a winner or not.
REMINDER ABOUT THE DOCUMENTS:
- It is students’ responsibility to do the application correctly and BAU Exchange Office is not responsible for completing your application since you are the ones that are attending for our application.
- Applications made with missing and/or incorrect documents will not be considered.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT LEARNING AGREEMENT:
For Erasmus+ Traineeship students, we informed all our students with mails and it is also in the application text that you should not do the Learning Agreement with the company/institutions that you are planning to go.
For Erasmus+ Study students, what we mentioned on the above is also need be reminded for this respected program, too. Students should not do their learning agreements in the application period.
We see that some students are doing or did the LEARNING AGREEMENT when we are still in the application period. You all need to know that this is wrong and not going to be accepted. As we informed all of our students many times before, this document is going to be done after the applications are over with the program winners.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OBJECTION ON THE EXAM SCORE:
The time to object to the exam score is 3 days.
If our students want to object to their Erasmus+ English Exam scores, they must do this by contacting the School of Foreign Languages.
You have to make your objections until 18.03.2023, your objections will rejected after the mentioned date.
THE ERASMUS+ ENGLISH EXAM RESULT LIST:
Student name and surnames are not available so please check your result via looking to your student number.